Saturday, March 27, 2010

LOGO Me



My logo. Look for my initials: MCF. Start with a Krispy Kreme-induced brainstorm. Take a tiny drawing done with a rapidograph on a store napkin (for some good bleed). Use a nib about the size of a cat whisker. Blow it up big time on a photocopier...200-400 per cent should do it (or just scan the wee guy and enlarge to taste).



My original logo and biz card. The moose rocked (rolls, and still rules)! There was a very sweet, funny promo I drew and sent out that incorporated the moose and other various characters (including a wonderful caricature of my dear ol' dad that really nailed his likeness and cantankerous spirit). I'll try to find it and post it if I can.

There's the old area code, crisp line style, and that equally clean Kabel typeface I was so high on back in the day. Printed at Bucher Printers (then Bucher Brothers Printing) by another fine gentleman who's no longer with us.

Rest in peace, both Norm and Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment